As a Senior Account Manager (Remote) at Argos Multilingual, you’ll be the bridge between our organization and our clients, making sure they’re getting as much as they can from our services and taking advantage of new business opportunities as they arise. It’s a rare opportunity to spotlight your skills with one of the localization industry’s fastest-growing companies, and in return you can expect a competitive salary with full benefits (including comprehensive healthcare, a matching 401K, and paid vacation time) as well as the opportunity to work remotely from anywhere in the United States.
What will you do as a Senior Account Manager (Remote)?
- Manage the overall relationship with assigned accounts, resolving any account concerns regarding quality, on-time delivery, and cost
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of our technologies and services, introducing automation technologies to enterprise clients and guaranteeing customization to meet requirements
- Oversee prompt notification of budget changes to clients and follow up on overdue accounts
- Represent the account team at key client meetings
- Develop and review proposals for completeness, accuracy, and correct representation of our standards
- Make sure projects are analyzed, defined, priced, and submitted according to client RFPs and pricing procedures
- Maintain consistent visibility with clients and ensure the continuity of existing business, while identifying new business opportunities in strategic growth areas
- Recommend strategy and integrate localization processes within client subdivisions
- Create and maintain weekly reports and forecasts on all new and potential business for existing accounts
- Meet revenue goals from existing business and set annual revenue growth goals in coordination with the CSO
What do you need to have as a Senior Account Manager (Remote)?
- A degree-level education (or equivalent)
- Proven success in sales, business development, project management, or account management with direct client contact.
- A working knowledge of the localization industry is desirable
- Strong sales, negotiation, time management, analytical, and organizational skills
- English language skills to business standard
- The ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and governmental regulations
- A flair for client service and outstanding presentation skills
- The ability to draft effective reports, business correspondence, and procedural manuals
Argos Multilingual is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based upon race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.