Start your adventure in the world of IT today! As part of our international team located in Krakow, you will support our English-speaking clients and colleagues with their helpdesk requests.
- Handling incoming requests from customers regarding hardware, software, and network issues
- Keeping records of all customer enquiries in the JIRA reporting system
- Analyzing and resolving most common enquiries by providing step-by-step solutions or using remote access to take control of the computer and solve the problem
- Sending more complex enquiries to the relevant IT support team
- Creating and managing documentation in SharePoint
- Managing user accounts across applications running on a variety of platforms (Windows, Active Directory, Exchange, etc.)
- Setting up workstations as per client standards and granting permissions
- English language skills to business standard
- Solid communication skills across all levels
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting abilities
- Problem solving and task management skills
- A basic technical knowledge of networks, Windows OS, O365, AD, SharePoint, etc.
- A basic understanding of ticket documentation will be preferred
- Customer service experience will be an asset
In return, you can expect:
- a competitive salary with additional benefits (a Multisport card, life insurance, and private healthcare),
- a job contract for 6 months with the possibility of extension,
- workplace in the city center of Kraków (Mogilska Street – 3min stroll to the closest tram stop)
- and plenty of opportunities for career growth.