Argos Multilingual is on pace for a profitable 2021 full of growth and opportunities, and to maintain our momentum we’re looking to hire an experienced SEO specialist for our product team. Join us, and you’ll have a free hand to implement creative SEO and social media strategies that will play a key part in the success of client campaigns. In return, you can count on a competitive salary with additional benefits (a Multisport card, life insurance, and private healthcare), an initial job contract for 6 months with the possibility of extension, and opportunities for career growth that you’d be hard-pressed to find anywhere else.
What will you do as an SEO Specialist?
- Manage and expand our SEO service portfolio
- Compile and present SEO guidelines
- Join client meetings to understand client needs and build custom solutions
- Research keywords and identify the most suitable
- Analyze the keywords and SEO techniques of competitors
- Effectively communicate with marketing professionals to align goals
- Work closely with our commercial, production, and resource teams
What do you need to have as an SEO Specialist?
- Extensive experience of successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns
- Expert knowledge of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- The ability to analyze high volumes of data on a daily basis
- Experience with SEO industry programs such as SEO Powersuite, Google Analytics, or SEMRush
- A working knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- The ability to perform competitive analysis of companies within an industry
- Outstanding communication skills
- Familiarity with multiple content management systems
- Experience with other aspects of product management and marketing (such as customer growth) is a plus
Argos Multilingual is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based upon race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.