At Argos Multilingual, our project management teams are the backbone of our company – they make everything else we do possible. As a Project Coordinator, you’ll plan, organize, and execute projects through each stage of the translation process in accordance with client specifications as well as budgetary and scheduling requirements. It’s a chance to make yourself indispensable to a company that has ambitious plans for growth, while enjoying a flexible and empowering work environment.
What will you do as a Project Coordinator?
- Analyze project plans and schedule tasks through every stage of the translation process
- Coordinate and communicate with production resources for linguistic, desktop publishing, quality control, and other services based upon availability, qualifications, and cost considerations
- Schedule and book resources and provide project documentation and associated instructions
- Input, issue, and approve purchase orders for vendors and internal resources
- Monitor and report on project status to project managers, ensuring they are informed of any potential, issues, delays, or concerns
- Prepare quotes for projects (usually existing, repeat projects) that clarify project requirements
- Deliver files to clients and support the project manager on basic client facing tasks
- Create and promote a proactive communications style
What can we offer you?
- The possibility to develop your people-management abilities
- A chance to learn from some of the best developers, software testers, and ISO auditors in the business
- A possibility to influence our work surroundings by organizing parties, volunteer events, and anything else you can think of
- Career growth in an international company and an opportunity to visit our offices and client headquarters around the globe
- Benefits like Multisport cards, life insurance, and private healthcare
- A friendly work environment with regular office events, parties, and fresh fruit
- Flexible working hours with a possibility of remote work
- Coffee at all hours of the day thanks to our awesome coffee machine
- City center location with parking for cars and bikes as well as a 3min stroll to the closest tram stop
We need you if you:
- A degree-level education (or equivalent)
- Proven administrative experience and project management experience
- Excellent organizational and client service skills along with attention to detail and a positive approach to problem solving
- A working knowledge of Office 365 and other Microsoft applications
- Experience in translation, CAT tools, and localization is an advantage
- English language skills to business standard (additional languages are beneficial)
- The ability to effectively present information, ask for help when needed, and respond rapidly to question
Argos Multilingual is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based upon race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.