When you join Argos Multilingual as our Global HR Manager, we’ll depend on you to lead the development of people-oriented systems, processes, and metrics that are effective, efficient, and aligned to our ambitious objectives. It’s a hands-on role with plenty of autonomy that reports directly to the CEO and will allow you to make an immediate impact at a company that’s proud to be a leader and innovator in the localization services industry.
What does the role entail?
- Create and manage a central HR function that will evaluate and adopt appropriate technologies, processes, and tools, while providing metrics and people data to inform key decisions
- Work closely with a diverse set of stakeholders to build a culture of excellence, client focus, innovation, and quality
- Lead the development and execution of employee engagement and retention strategies, plans, and initiatives, including the design and implementation of a training and mentoring program and a professional development and succession plan
- Promote the effective management of employee relations and ensure compliance with local laws
- Provide tools and guidelines to support and implement policies and procedures, including multiple-location international employment agreements, employee handbooks, benefit summaries, and compensation guidelines
- Oversee the performance management process and facilitate the improvement of performance management systems and training
- Help department managers recruit key talent and work with management to ensure the selection of the right candidates for all positions
- Manage compensation and benefits administration in a way that ensures cost management and competitiveness for talent attraction and retention in multiple markets
- Support business growth by effectively managing due diligence and integration with any mergers and acquisitions
What skills are we looking for?
- A degree-level education or equivalent, preferably in an HR-related discipline
- Extensive experience in a relevant HR management role, ideally in a professional services or software environment
- A detailed knowledge of compensation and benefits, employee relations, employment law, leadership, talent management, training, and HRIS
- A track record of supporting teams across multiple locations and managing fast-paced business environments
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- English language skills
- The ability to effectively prepare and present reports, business information, and procedures while responding to queries from clients, stakeholders, and teams
Argos Multilingual is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based upon race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.