Join Argos Multilingual as a Director Global Sales (Remote), and you’ll negotiate and close new business deals for a household name in the localization industry. We’ll be counting on you to meet and exceed some challenging revenue and profitability goals, while maintaining long-term relationships with a growing client base. In return, you can expect a competitive salary with full benefits (including comprehensive healthcare, a matching 401K, and paid vacation time) plus a flexible work environment and the possibility to work remotely from anywhere in the United States.
What will you do as a Director Global Sales (Remote)?
- Achieve targeted sales, revenue, and gross profit margin goals through continuous initiative and involvement in new business activities
- Generate new leads and prospects that will ensure continuity of business prospecting while reviewing and qualifying prospective clients
- Develop and review proposals for completeness, accuracy, and correct representation of company standards
- Analyze, define, price, and submit projects according to client RFPs and company pricing procedures
- Identify new business opportunities in strategic areas of growth and sell new services
- Provide thorough handoffs to operations staff by clearly defining the proposed scope of work
- Participate in the resolution of account problems relative to quality, on-time delivery, and cost
- Oversee prompt notification of budget changes to clients and follow up on overdue accounts
- Represent the account team at key client meetings, which may require occasional to frequent travel
- Organizes and participates in industry presentations and visibility programs, including trade show attendance, conferences, advertising, PR, etc.
What do you need to have as a Director Global Sales (Remote)?
- A degree-level education (or equivalent)
- Proven success in sales, business development, project management, or account management with direct client contact.
- A working knowledge of the localization industry is desirable
- Strong negotiation, time management, analytical, and organizational skills
- English language skills to business standard
- The ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and governmental regulations
- A flair for client service and outstanding presentation skills
- The ability to draft effective reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
Argos Multilingual is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based upon race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.