Critically review the translated target language documentation against the source language documentation to evaluate and improve the overall quality of our localized content. Work collaboratively with Argos team, including operations director, project managers, and desktop publishers. Should be steady stream of work.
Typical assigned tasks include the following:
- Perform desktop publishing quality review for documentation localization projects.
- Check for document layout consistency and accuracy by cross-referencing publishing instructions and specifications.
- Provide written or verbal reports to the desktop publishing manager and team in regard to the quality control task results.
We need people who are:
- Detail-oriented, quality-focused, flexible and responsive.
- Willingness to use new products and tools.
- Respects deadlines.
- Strong English communication skills needed. Knowledge of foreign language(s) helpful.
- Good customer service skills, along with excellent problem-solving ability.