Position Summary and Benefits: As a Vendor Manager at Argos, we’ll be counting on you to recruit, qualify, and evaluate copywriters who support our daily production teams. We are looking for a talented, smart, and creative person to lead and execute a targeted recruitment process for multiple languages.
This is a full time, remote position in a global company with great opportunities to grow your career.
- Researching and preselecting candidates using appropriate channels
- Recruiting and qualifying external copywriters to guarantee capacity, cost-effectiveness, and quality
- Negotiating rates, terms, and conditions with new partners
- Testing recruited copywriters
- Working closely with project management and linguistic teams
- Monitoring copywriter capacity and reacting to customer needs in terms of workload
A degree-level education in Business, HR, Language Studies, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Extensive experience in a resourcing, vendor management, or recruitment specialist position in the translation industry or a related industry
- Copywriting experience will be a strong asset
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to prioritize under pressure
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and networking skills
- Proven negotiation skills
- Copywriting industry knowledge
- The ability to understand and exceed customer expectations
- A positive attitude
- Language expertise will be an advantage
English language skills to business standard.
A high degree of general computer literacy.